How To Use
Please read the instructions carefully before using. Manufacturer accepts no liability for damage caused by incorrect use of the Soloportis Aroma Ultrasonic Diffuser.
- Plug the adapter into the base, then plug the diffuser into the socket.
- Remove ceramic cover, inner cover and lid from the water tank.
- Fill the tank up to the 120ml capacity marked on the tank with room temperature water (tap, filtered or purified water). The unit will not work without water.
- Add 3-5 drops of your favorite 100% natural essential oil. Caution! It is better to start with too little rather than too much oil and add another drop for a stronger scent.
- Replace lid, inner cover and ceramic cover.
- Press MIST button to turn on diffuser. Light colors will start to rotate.
- Press MIST to move between “Continuous”, 10 Seconds Intermittent setting, 1 Hour or 2 Hours. To turn mist off, press MIST again and hold for 2 seconds.
- To select a static color, press LIGHT button and repeat till you reach the color you want which will stay until you press LIGHT again.
- To turn the light off, press the LIGHT button for 2 seconds.
- At any time you can turn off the diffuser by pressing the MIST or the TIMER buttons for 2 seconds.
- If there is insufficient water in the tank, the diffuser will turn off automatically.
- When the TIMER model is OFF the LED lights will also be OFF.
Use only 100% natural essential oils. Oils containing chemical fragrance, spices or impurities will cause the unit to malfunction and are not covered by warranty.
NOTE: The amount and intensity of mist produced can vary as a result of air temperature, humidity, air flow (including air conditioners and fans), water type and temperature and between different models of diffusers. This is not a fault.